It goes without saying, a solid and reliable roof is essential to any residential or commercial dwelling but it is also a substantial investment. So how do you go about finding the best deal, quality service and the most suitable roofing option? Well that’s where we can help, here are our 5 top tips when looking at replacing your roof.
- Selecting your roofer. Now obviously we are rather biased in this area but we also understand that finding the right fit when it comes to a contractor is vital. That’s why we offer a free no obligation quote, where we can talk you through our recommendations, budgets and time scale. If you like what we offer then great, if we aren’t a good fit for this current job well that’s fine to but keep us in mind for the next, expertise and pricing will always vary from job to job.
- Get your roof inspected you maybe surprised and only be in need of some repairs and renovations. Any reputable, professional and quality roofing provider will be able to advise you on this. Sometimes however, patch ups may lead to further expense later down the line so it is always best to get an exert opinion.
- If you do need a new roof, don’t cut corners, it will cost you more in the long run. At GSPR we only use industry leaders in our products and materials which all come with their own regulations and warranties so you know and can rest assured that you have top quality materials and services.
- Keep any eye on the paperwork. Building permits, quotes, and warranties. It is vital you know what you are getting and what you are paying for. We can talk you through this before you agree to any work being undertaken for your own peace of mind.
- Recommendations, testimonials and portfolios. If you are not sure on which contractor to use, ask around, speak to previous customers. At GSPR we pride ourselves on generating the majority of our business from word of mouth. Which is why we proudly display our client testimonials. It also helps to go through portfolios, we have an extensive portfolio of traditional and contemporary roofing projects all completed to the highest of standards. Our portfolio not only helps our clients visualize the end product but it also acts as inspiration for your up coming projects.
If you are thinking of having a new roof drop us a line today we would be more than happy to talk through any questions or queries you maybe having.
Contact us directly on: